Registration fee: 350 BDT only
With a registration fee of BDT 350, a contestant can participate in all the segments according to his/her category except the Photography Contest.
For the Photography Contest, if your photo is selected, then you will need to pay an extra 500 BDT per selected photo via the following methods. You will be given your frame and certificate at the end of the exhibition.
For Simulators/VR-Games, you have to pay 150 BDT based on the game type. But there is no need for preregistration for this segment. You can register only for this segment on the spot by paying the fee at the gaming booth & play the games. The highest scorers will get gift hampers from the organizers.
Last Date for Registration: 20th February, 2023 (10 PM)
Rules for registration:
Online Registration Procedure:
- First, you have to send the registration fee to our official merchant number.
- Merchant number – +8801313631077
- BKash/Nagad/UPAY/Tap/OK Wallet – Fee has to be sent through any one of these 5 mediums.
- When sending fees, you have to select the ‘Payment’ option without selecting the ‘Send Money’ option.
- Must give a reference –
-NSC (For all segments except Photography Contest),
-NSCPC (For Photography Contest)
- If any of the transaction apps asks for a counter number, then type ‘1’.
- After sending the fee, you need to save the ‘Transaction ID’ (TrxID) of that transaction and the number from which the fee was sent.
- When submitting your information in the form provided for online registration, you must specify the transaction ID of the registration fee and the number from which the fee was sent in the option mentioned in the form. Then the registration will be completed.
- Note that if you do not enter the reference code in the ‘Payment’ option while sending the fee or if you type incorrectly, the payment will not be accepted.
- Registration will not be accepted if you don’t mention the correct transaction ID and the transaction number in the registration form.
- Online Registration Form – Click here
Offline Registration Procedure:
- Registration can be completed by coming directly to our office and filling the form and submitting the registration fee.
- Registration can be completed by filling the form given directly to any of our Volunteers/Campus Directors by paying the registration fee.
- We will send invitation letters and registration forms to 150+ educational institutions. Registration can be completed by filling up the form given to the authority/responsible teacher/club authority of the respective educational institution by paying the registration fee.
- On the day of the competition, each student has to come wearing his/her institutional uniform and keep his/her ID card with him/her.
- Must be present at the venue at least one hour before the start of the event.
- No registration will be accepted without a registration fee.
- Calculator can be used.
- The last date of registration is 20th February, 2023 (10 PM). After that, no more registration will be accepted.
- After the end of the registration period, online registered participants will be sent an admit card by e-mail. The admit card has to be printed and brought along on the day of the competition. Offline registered participants will get the admit card after filling out the form & paying the fee.
For all the reasons that the registration will be considered canceled:
- If anyone provides false information about themselves in the online/offline form, the registration will be considered canceled.
- Providing fake transaction IDs and fake transaction numbers during online registration, registration will be considered canceled.
- On the day of the event, in case of any misconduct in the examination or any other segment, and if any mobile or electric device is used during the examination, registration will be considered as canceled.
- If you create any disturbance in the venue on the day of the event, if you carry any kind of firearms, cigarettes or any intoxicants with you, its registration will be considered canceled.
- If a student behaves in a disrespectful manner towards a student of his own educational institution or any other educational institution, the registration of that student will be considered canceled.
- If a student commits any mental or physical abuse, teasing, or sexual harassment against the other student, his/her registration will be considered canceled.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask all the time. If someone does not wear a mask, his registration will be considered canceled.
- If a student damages any property of the event, his registration will be considered canceled.
- If a student steals/embezzles any assets of the event, his registration will be considered canceled.
- Before or after the event or during the event, if any student/parent through social media or any other means to make a negative comment/statement about the event, the organizing authority and the venue authority and lie, his registration will be considered canceled.
If any participant is found guilty of any of the above, he/she will be forced to leave the venue. In this case, the organizing authority and the venue authority will take legal action against the student if necessary.
- The event registration fee is non-refundable.
- Youthpreneur Network reserves the right to make any changes, modifications, additions and decisions regarding for the benefit of the carnival and is not liable in any way to any other organization or individual.